ResourcesContact Us Today
Just the FAQs
for plan sponsors
- 11 Questions Employers Should Ask About Stable Value Funds
- 12 Questions Plan Sponsors Should Ask about Adding An Automatic Enrollment Arrangement
- 8 Questions Plan Sponsors Should Ask About Adding a Roth Feature
- 7 Questions Plan Fiduciaries Should Ask About Target Date Fund Strategies
- 6 Questions Plan Sponsors Should Ask About Safe Harbor Plans
- 4 Questions Plan Sponsors Should Ask to Understand the Similarities and Differences of 401(k) and 403(b) Plans
- 8 Questions Plan Sponsors Should Ask about 457(b) and 457(f) Plans
Fiduciaries are challenged to successfully build an optimal investment menu that is designed to guide participant choices and improve their retirement readiness. This whitepaper outlines a four-step process for constructing an optimal investment menu that fosters ERISA compliance, provides desirable investment choices for plan participants, and will ultimately impact retirement outcomes.
Fiduciaries are held personally liable for their plans, and are under closer scrutiny than ever before. Considering the U.S. Department of Labor now routinely asks for evidence of fiduciary training, this white paper provides a refresher course on fiduciary roles and responsibilities every prudent plan fiduciary can benefit from.
Defined contribution plans are and will continue to be a mainstay in the market. But, are they working? This white paper looks at some of the factors to be considered when assessing the value of the retirement plans. It also considers steps to provide greater assurance that employees will be able to generate sufficient income for retirement.
About two-thirds of retirement plans use a Plan Advisor, but many are not using a Plan Advisor dedicated to retirement. This white paper reviews seven major functions of a dedicated retirement plan advisor which help institutions meet their fiduciary duty and establish investment policies and procedures.
SBS Survey Results
- 4 Steps to Building An Optimal Retirement Plan Lineup for Participants
- Fiduciary Roles and Responsibilities Under ERISA Defined Contribution Retirement Plans
- Improving Participant Outcomes: An Action Plan For Plan Sponsors
- 7 Reasons for Hiring A Dedicated Retirement Plan Advisor